This is a repeating eventjuly 24, 2023 7:00 pmaugust 7, 2023 7:00 pm
31jul7:00 pm9:00 pmMasterClassBecoming a Single-Friendly Church Event Organized ByDr PJ Dunn
The average age for marriage is 31 for men and 29 for women. Over 40% of all first time marriages end in divorce. 4 out
The average age for marriage is 31 for men and 29 for women. Over 40% of all first time marriages end in divorce. 4 out of 10 families are single parent households. How will your church reach singles?
You don’t need a new ministry program, you need to be a single-friendly church. Are you a leader trying to find a way to reach singles in your community? Our Single Friendly Church Master Class is for you! We have limited spaces available for maximum participation and application of core concepts to reach and engage single adults in your community with your coach Dr. PJ Dunn. There are four two-hour classes and a separate one-on-one ministry coaching session with PJ. We will talk about:
- How to develop and deploy a church ministry plan
- Defining singles and engaging each with a strategy
- Communications and outreach plan to connect all singles of all backgrounds to your church
- Understanding who single adults are and opportunities to guest blog with Table for One
Sign up quick, spots are limited!
(Monday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
august 7, 2023 7:00 pm - august 7, 2023 9:00 pm
- Class 1
- Class 2
- Class 3
- Class 4
- february 6, 2023
- 7:oo pm Be Complete in Christ, Adulting, and Singles Struggles7:oo pm- 9:00 pmBeing complete in Christ is the foundation for all relationships in our lives. Learn how singles are complete, embrace adulthood and share their struggles.Class Speaker: Dr. PJ Dunn
- february 13, 2023
- 7:oo pm Church Ministry Plan: Develop and Deploy7:oo pm- 9:00 pmYou hit what you aim for. Develop a 12 month plan to change how you engage single adults in your communtiy.Class Speaker: Dr. PJ Dunn
- february 20, 2023
- 7:oo pm Defining and Engaging Single Adults7:oo pm- 9:00 pmWho are singles adults? Singles are unique. Once you know who you want to reach, you need to know how to reach them.Class Speaker: Dr. PJ Dunn
- february 27, 2023
- 7:oo pm Outreach, Communication, and Community7:oo pm- 9:00 pmLearn how to communicate with singles and how authentic community is built.Class Speaker: Dr. PJ Dunn
Dr PJ Dunn
Virtual Event Details
Master Class | Becoming a Single-Friendly Church
Ticket purchase is good for up to 5 leaders per church. Invite others to join you as you develop and deploy a plan to reach and engage singles in your community! Once the ticket is purchased, you will receive meeting information, including a zoom meeting link, and set up a one-on-one meeting with PJ Dunn. The MasterClass will be held four consecutive weeks on the same meeting day from 7-9 pm est. Each meeting will be recorded, and a link will be sent after if you cannot attend live. One-on-one meetings must be scheduled within 90 days of MasterClasses.
**All Fields are required.